5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the least knowledgable people you'll find here, but it seems that ordering before it's in production doesn't do you much good. If the vehicle is in production, the turnaround time seems rather short.

By pre-ordering, you might save a couple of weeks but in the meantime, you have $1,000 deposit tied up and the potential for you to change your mind.

That said, I'd probably not take my own advice and pre-order again just like I did with the Tungsten...lol
same, the one reason I prefer to order instead of taking what's available is that I get exactly what I want. not something somebody else ordered just for a quick sell from the lot.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I just ordered mine today, I got the A Equipment group and the red interior which the red interior wasn’t available last month.
That a Limited or Larami? My dealer says equipment group A not showing available right now

FloridaSun

Reaction score
same, the one reason I prefer to order instead of taking what's available is that I get exactly what I want. not something somebody else ordered just for a quick sell from the lot.
No Lot Rot either....all these 2022 and 2023...how do they keep their tires from warping...

Joeamo

Reaction score
I was told RHO ordering was halted yesterday (after being open for about a week ) May 2 for some reason

Anyone else hear this

Just curious if consistent info

Joe

dcchris311

Reaction score
I was told RHO ordering was halted yesterday (after being open for about a week ) May 2 for some reason

Anyone else hear this

Joe
Maybe there are others who are canceling their current trim so they could get an RHO? I've seen a couple on the RHO forum go from a Limited that was never built to a RHO order. I'm sure those higher trim trucks bring in more profits. I canceled my Tungsten over the wait. Speculation of course.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score

Anyone else hear this

Joe
if true maybe they decided to wait on those a while because the RHO level 1 takes some of the same components as the limited level 1 which they are way behind on building. Both models Level 1 are basically the same thing.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Anyone have updates on orders? I have a 2025 Rebel w/ Rebel lvl 2 package.
Ordered: 05/04/24
Confirmed: 05/05/24
VIN given on 05/06/24

I saw they laid off at the SHARP plant and they might strike so now I am freaking out. Lol.

lonepeak

Reaction score
They had a two week scheduled layoff for annual refreshing of plant - could that be it? From 20th to June 3rd.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Anyone have updates on orders? I have a 2025 Rebel w/ Rebel lvl 2 package.
Ordered: 05/04/24
Confirmed: 05/05/24
VIN given on 05/06/24

I saw they laid off at the SHARP plant and they might strike so now I am freaking out. Lol.
get in line friend, mine and others here have been ordered since Dec, January and we just got vins issued this week.

MT755

Reaction score
Anthony from MD mentioned it was for 2 weeks starting 5/20. That's 3 weeks away, so there's a lot of time for Stellantis to pick up the production on the limiteds.

I have some prelim sales data on the limiteds (very preliminary) and it appears that the 2024s are selling quite slow with, at current rate, them selling out in ~200 days. However, there are only about 1.5 limiteds in the market per Ram dealership with some certainly not having any and others having several. This may point to Stellantis picking up the 2025 limited production soon as the limiteds limited availability (horribly pun) may be a partial factor in the low sales.

You'd think they would be selling like hot cakes considering it's the end of the Hemi and no one wants a 6 cylinder according to those on this forum. LOL

Beachumz

Reaction score
So I just spoke with RAM chat. They confirmed that any model with the 14" screens are currently on hold and "highly advised" to check back in 14 days. The last part just kinda seemed like one of their very vague answers possibly or they will start production on that in 2 weeks?! Either way if we have the 14" we are all going to wait longer!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
So I just spoke with RAM chat. They confirmed that any model with the 14" screens are currently on hold and "highly advised" to check back in 14 days. The last part just kinda seemed like one of their very vague answers possibly or they will start production on that in 2 weeks?! Either way if we have the 14" we are all going to wait longer!
I got the 14 day deal too. from Ram cares

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
in 2 weeks the plant will be closed for 2 weeks so that puts it a month out. that Denali Grill is looking better each day.

Beachumz

Reaction score
in 2 weeks the plant will be closed for 2 weeks so that puts it a month out. that Denali Grill is looking better each day.
Where is everyone getting that with the two weeks? I cannot find anything about that on line! Or my Google skills are failing me.

Users who are viewing this thread