5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn Ambient Light and back seat

mcsahib

Reaction score
Just pick up my big horn sport package last Fri, what a amazing truck. I ve a question about the ambient light. For the big horn trim, is the ambient light just the tiny light on the roof console? I saw some pictures of the Laramie trim, the ambient lights included lights in the foot well, door handle and top of the grove box.

Also do the back row seat recline at all? when I look at the Laramie trim, there is a handle under the seat to slide the seat forward, but no on the big horn.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No ambient lighting or reclining back seat in the big horn unfortunately.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just pick up my big horn sport package last Fri, what a amazing truck. I ve a question about the ambient light. For the big horn trim, is the ambient light just the tiny light on the roof console? I saw some pictures of the Laramie trim, the ambient lights included lights in the foot well, door handle and top of the grove box.

Also do the back row seat recline at all? when I look at the Laramie trim, there is a handle under the seat to slide the seat forward, but no on the big horn.
I have so many lights in my Laramie and I turn them off at night.

Users who are viewing this thread