5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggiehorn's Build Thread

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Decided to push my Strands Siberia Pods back 1/2" to sit more flush within the SKT grille kit. This was very easy to do by taking a couple of 1/2" spacers, and adding them to the existing SKT brackets. I did have to buy longer bolts to accommodate the spacers, but I love the amount of adjustability that is built into the kit to allow adjustments like this to easily be made.

I didn't think it looked bad at all before, but I really wanted to see which look I preferred, and I personally think the flush appearance creates a cleaner look that helps the pods blend in even more.

IMG_2883.jpeg
  • SKT Customs Grille Kit with Strands Siberia QB pods pushed back with a 1/2” spacer to create a flush appearance.

Recently had a pretty cool surprise that came from the Ram Trucks Social Team. They sent me out this care package and letter which I thought was really awesome. I personally don't think that I am any more deserving from the next Ram owner, but I did really appreciate their kind gesture. The package actually arrived on my birthday, which I couldn't help but feel like that timing made it even more special lol.

10A19064-A59F-4224-95A5-FFB2720FB91D.jpeg
E8B72565-0E3A-4317-8CFF-45AF24C7BA8D.jpeg

I have a couple things in the works, that I hope to provide an update on soon, but will leave off with a few more recent photos for now.

IMG_2987.jpeg
0BFA5D00-643E-47D1-8D63-19ABDA09DDB4.jpeg
  • Took the truck out to Daytona Beach for Mother’s Day with some family and friends and had a great time. That was actually my first time getting this truck out on the sand and it was a blast cruising along the shoreline. We’ll be visiting again in a few weeks and I hope to get back out there for another cruise.
IMG_3027.jpeg
  • Figured I’d drop one I took of my buddy’s Titan Pro4X. I feel like these trucks are so under appreciated. He’s actually rolling on my old Fuel Rebel wheels and man I think they look great on the Titan platform!
IMG_2981.jpeg
  • This is probably my new favorite photo that I have taken of the truck. Love that aggressive look.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread