5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Pages on 2022 Limited 12 inch UC5

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’ve done all of the changes as your write up and I get bunch of errors faults including service 4wd?

I’d there any fix so we can clear all the errors??

Thank you
Yeah, you can't apply the stuff he did you will need to revert all the drive modes and srt stuff.
What are you trying to do, and what have your done so far?

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
Yeah, you can't apply the stuff he did you will need to revert all the drive modes and srt stuff.
What are you trying to do, and what have your done so far?
Well I’ve done all as me and I got the extra performance pages but I had fault codes so I just reverted the SRT and all fault codes disappeared along with the extra performance modes

akostaac

Reaction score
I’ve done all of the changes as your write up and I get bunch of errors faults including service 4wd?

I’d there any fix so we can clear all the errors??

Thank you
If your truck is 4x4 you can’t set
VehConfig 3: Vehicle is an SRT: Yes
VehConfig 3: Sport Mode Present: Yes
You have to set these ones: No
This will take care of 4x4 errors but I’m not sure what other changes you made. Do not follow this guide if you want to get the performance pages/off road pages. This guy changed settings you don’t need to mess with. Unfortunately I changed my settings to get the pages a while ago I don’t want to give the wrong info.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
If your truck is 4x4 you can’t set
VehConfig 3: Vehicle is an SRT: Yes
VehConfig 3: Sport Mode Present: Yes
You have to set these ones: No
This will take care of 4x4 errors but I’m not sure what other changes you made. Do not follow this guide if you want to get the performance pages/off road pages. This guy changed settings you don’t need to mess with. Unfortunately I changed my settings to get the pages a while ago I don’t want to give the wrong info.
These are the only settings that should be changed for the pages

VehConfig 1-Performance Pages Present - Yes
VehConfig 2-Off-Road Capable - Yes
VehConfig 5-Off-Road Pages Present - Yes

Users who are viewing this thread