5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else in your garage?

detroitm2

Reaction score
Probably the best M model when it comes to size and performance. Even the F30 is just a bit overgrown and the G80 is more like a M5 now. You got the best color as well.
I agree 100% :) Still weighs quite a bit, but it doesn't "feel" heavy.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I recently drove the previous generation of this as a rental, I think a 2019 NA I4, and it was rather impressive. Almost mid-sized, tons of room for cargo to the airport, drove well and amazing fuel economy for it's size even in the city. I'm eying the current version of this or a RAV4 as my A to B commuter, I'm not ready to go Model Y just yet.
I've not driven a hybrid Rav or the Rav 4 Prime but our '24 CR-V Hybrid compared to a regular Rav 4 is ridiculous. It handles so well and drives way smaller than it is. I can't wait to daily it vs my current Mazda 3. We love the CR-V. My mother in law has the Rav and my wife and I both dislike it. Even more now that we own a competitor 😂

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've not driven a hybrid Rav or the Rav 4 Prime but our '24 CR-V Hybrid compared to a regular Rav 4 is ridiculous. It handles so well and drives way smaller than it is. I can't wait to daily it vs my current Mazda 3. We love the CR-V. My mother in law has the Rav and my wife and I both dislike it. Even more now that we own a competitor 😂

Sounds great, I'm definitely leaning that way. However, I do come from a long line of Toyota people. Family has usually been Toyota cars/suvs and Ford trucks, but then again I went with a RAM, so why not a Honda :). I have been a lifelong Honda F1 fan since the Senna days and now Red Bull, so it would be cool to finally own one.

Users who are viewing this thread