5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everstart Battery

Defntall64

Reaction score
Is ever start battery a good battery?

EverStart Platinum AGM Automotive Battery Group Size H7 / LN4 / 94R 12 Volts​

PatriotLonghorn

Reaction score
They used to be a solid lower priced German made battery. They've changed the plant to S. Korea and a reduction of CCA, so no longer the value leader, imo. Quality tbd. I just paid the extra for a Diehard H8 Platinum from Advance auto to remove that variable.

tyromeo55

Reaction score
Ive had one on my truck for a little over a year and it is doing just fine. Time will tell how long it lasts but who cares it was relatively cheap and came with a decent warranty. Now that I gave it a decent review i'm sure it will take a dump on me. (isnt that how it typically goes?)

W Six

Reaction score
I ran them in my 06 Ram 5.9...they worked very well for me.
Cost and warranty wise while traveling, it was the best bang for the buck.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is ever start battery a good battery?

EverStart Platinum AGM Automotive Battery Group Size H7 / LN4 / 94R 12 Volts​

No problems here and there is a Walmart everywhere when traveling. Plus 4 year replacement. Why spend more? Put the money saved for beer!! Also upgrade to H8 while doing so.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No problems here and there is a Walmart everywhere when traveling. Plus 4 year replacement. Why spend more? Put the money saved for beer!! Also upgrade to H8 while doing so.

This was also my reasoning versus going with the typical part store batteries.. walmarts are everywhere and usually still open 24 hours.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They used to be a solid lower priced German made battery. They've changed the plant to S. Korea and a reduction of CCA, so no longer the value leader, imo. Quality tbd. I just paid the extra for a Diehard H8 Platinum from Advance auto to remove that variable.
Looks like I have to get a new battery also. I got the H8, but it looks like it's about 18 inches long. Does that fit?? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread