5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any streaming box only for Uconnect 5

dooleydennis

Reaction score
With a 2024 Uconnect 5 that already supports android auto, what is the best streaming box available for just wanting to stream content from my android phone to screen mirroring on my vehicle?
The only devices I can find are for wired android auto systems that changes to wireless and also has screen mirroring capabilities.
If this is my only option, will they work with Uconnect 5?
Sorry, but I'm still learning on this new technology.

bigboost

Reaction score
With a 2024 Uconnect 5 that already supports android auto, what is the best streaming box available for just wanting to stream content from my android phone to screen mirroring on my vehicle?
The only devices I can find are for wired android auto systems that changes to wireless and also has screen mirroring capabilities.
If this is my only option, will they work with Uconnect 5?
Sorry, but I'm still learning on this new technology.
I have "The Magic Box 2.0" in my 2022 with Uconnect5 and it works as intended. I can run the apps that are installed on the box as well as screen mirror from my phone.

I connect my phone wirelessly to the native Uconnect 5 wireless carplay and if you want to watch Netflix/Youtube you switch to The Magic Box carplay input on the device manager.

Users who are viewing this thread