5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM White Pig build thread!

Crashmymax

Reaction score
Dosen't matter what vehicle I own it's inevitable that I modify it in one way or another. Some successfully some are catastrophic failures. I thought this would be my boujee DD truck for ever. No mods enjoy the luxury! 40,000 miles and I can't take it anymore. First mod 4" BDS lift with some 35's. Second mod fiberglass hood with ram air. Future mod whipple 3.0 supercharger. I have no experience with the 5.7 or its drivetrain. Hopefully it can handle a little boost! In all likelihood I'll eventually ask it to handle alot of boost 😁

20231228_170758.jpg 20231228_170741.jpg 20231228_170811.jpg

Crashmymax

Reaction score
Currently have alfaobd on order so I can try and add a few features I'm wanting. Also waiting on Fitcamx front and rear cameras. Little tip don't order the cameras off Amazon. Order from there website and use a promo code. Currently %10 off paid $207 total for front and rear.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good and really dig the hood . Any plans on painting those areas black?

Attachments

• IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 55

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dosen't matter what vehicle I own it's inevitable that I modify it in one way or another. Some successfully some are catastrophic failures. I thought this would be my boujee DD truck for ever. No mods enjoy the luxury! 40,000 miles and I can't take it anymore. First mod 4" BDS lift with some 35's. Second mod fiberglass hood with ram air. Future mod whipple 3.0 supercharger. I have no experience with the 5.7 or its drivetrain. Hopefully it can handle a little boost! In all likelihood I'll eventually ask it to handle alot of boost 😁

View attachment 173562 View attachment 173563 View attachment 173564
That looks really good !

Crashmymax

Reaction score
I've also considered a large decal on top of the air scoop. Couple of examples possibly a ram scull. 🤷
Screenshot_20231230_074130_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231230_073945_Chrome.jpg

Crashmymax

Reaction score
I figured I would have my fitcamx cameras by now but it looks like they are coming directly from China. It's going to be a bit! Hopefully I'll see my whipple in March sometime. The 3 month wait is going to be painful 😫 I want it now!!!

Crashmymax

Reaction score
I received everything I need for alfa obd but I had to work all weekend. The only thing I had time to do was fix my speedometer. List of things to do if possible.
Add soft keys for power steps.
Tailgate ajar warning.
Stop the truck from slamming on the brakes and going into park when trying to drive with the drivers door open.
Last one really pisses me off!

mattee

Reaction score
Just completed the tailgate ajar warning on mine today. Had to swap out the right side latch as mine didn't have the sensor. Also had to swap out the wire harness but after that enabled it with Alpha and everything seems to work great. The reason I wanted to add it was it now turns on the bed lights just by opening the tailgate and I can backup with the tailgate open. Before if the tailgate was open and I tried to backup it would engage the auto stop braking system and slam on the brakes:(. Now it just says parking sensors auto stop system not available-tailgate open.

Crashmymax

Reaction score
Man, you're not playing around. Wow. I'll be following this. Would love to eventually see dyno numbers.
Unfortunately the last dyno in my area just closed. Also our 1/8 mile track closed last year. So no dyno or track # any time soon.
I can't mess around if you have skull on your hood you have to be able to back it up with some ponies! 😁

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unfortunately the last dyno in my area just closed. Also our 1/8 mile track closed last year. So no dyno or track # any time soon.
I can't mess around if you have skull on your hood you have to be able to back it up with some ponies! 😁
I wouldn’t see any issues with having a remote tune done on the street. A dyno would be optimal but street tunes are good for drivability

Reaction score
am i the only one that likes the hood just white? i have had issues with decals cracking and needing to be removed more than once it's a PIA. my camaro had the stripes painted on then cleared. they were buried in the clear and wet sanded i did like that.

Users who are viewing this thread