5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labor Day 2023 Sale

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
EDIT. I WAS NOTIFIED BY DIODE DYNAMICS THE SALE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 10%. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE A FEW HOURS TO GET AN EXTRA 5% ON ME BEFORE I FIX IT TO THE 10% IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Starting tomorrow, Most items on our website are 15% off for Labor Day. Use code "WORKHARD2023" at checkout. Now is a great time to get those bigger ticket items. If the item you want isn't on sale or don't see it on our site, email me, text me or call me so I can add the item or see if we can help out in some way. If I don't answer the call, I am probably welding something or with another customer. Leave a message and I will call back asap.

Ryan
[email protected]
480-239-3148 Cell.

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We sell it at the exact price Diode Dynamics allows us to sell at. When running these sales the the discount comes out of our profit. I hate to tell you but we make very little on these sales if any at all. We do it and pass it along to you all because we believe in doing the best we can for you. What we can promise is you won’t beat our customer service and we sell all of our items at the price we are allowed to sell them at. For the products we manufacture we sell them at the price that is fair for the customer and us.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We sell it at the exact price Diode Dynamics allows us to sell at. When running these sales the the discount comes out of our profit. I hate to tell you but we make very little on these sales if any at all. We do it and pass it along to you all because we believe in doing the best we can for you. What we can promise is you won’t beat our customer service and we sell all of our items at the price we are allowed to sell them at. For the products we manufacture we sell them at the price that is fair for the customer and us.
I’m not trying to knock you but I feel shipping could be free.

I’ve supported your company and bought the lower grille brackets (btw)

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I’m not trying to knock you but I feel shipping could be free.

I’ve supported your company and bought the lower grille brackets (btw)
Thank you for the support. I still have to pay shipping on this. If I did free shipping and this discount, I’d literally be losing money on the order.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I made an edit to the post. The sale was supposed to be 10% not 15%. Diode Dynamics had 15% in one spot and 10% in another. I clarified today and it is supposed to be 10%. I am leaving it at 15% for a few hours for anyone that just hasn't had the opportunity to order yet.

Users who are viewing this thread