5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT Lighting 22in. Amber Lightbar

The_mtbchris

Reaction score
So here is a slightly longer form review that’s a little too long for Instagram. Full disclosure, LASFIT provided me with the light bar for an honest review, GOOD or BAD.

Okay with all that being said, let’s start with saying I’m no person to just take free hand outs and slap it on my truck. I only run premium products that hold up to abuse and provide longevity out of said product. At the end of this article is a build sheet so you can see what I mean.

BUILD QUALITY -
First of with initial impressions right out of the box let me start by saying DAMN the thing is built well. I primarily run RIGID Industries off-road lighting on my truck due to them meeting all my standards but I would be hard pressed to say that LASFIT hasn’t met all those standards. The metal is coated really well for the elements, all the cabling and provided wiring harness are super robust and you can tell are built to last, and then the lens on the light bar itself seems thick and sealed very well.

OUTPUT -
This little light bar that could absolutely rips you guys! If you have been on the fence on some off-road lighting and weren’t sure what direction to go, I can firmly say you will be safe going with LASFITs new selection. The bar I opted on is only the 22in. Bar purely for wanting it to fit in my lower grille area as a lot of you 5th Gen Ram owners do. In comparison to some other similarly sized light bars I’ve seen people running from all the big names, the output is excellent and probably my favorite thing about the light bar is the specific tint of amber that they chose. It PERFECTLY matches my RIGID Amber Pro series color and is truly amber and not yellow like some of the competition. This makes it cut through rain and dust a lot more effectively than the yellowish tint that a lot of the manufacturers consider Amber.

PRICE -

So this is where I think the final selling point lies for the LASFIT series of off-road lights. No matter which size of light bar you get they are all priced extremely well and are a much more affordable option in comparison to all the competitors like RIGID, KC and Baja Designs. And that’s right! I actually said COMPETITORS.

This little light bar is 1000% legit and I will continue to run it on my truck and tandem with my RIGID lighting and look forward to purchasing some additional LASFIT lighting in the near future to compliment what I got going on. As promised here is the build list.
Hope this review helps some of you out!

2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Suspension - Bilstein 6112/5100
Wheels - Procomp Rockwell 18s
Tires - BFG K02
Lighting - RIGID Ind. & LASFIT
Switchpros Aux Switch
Softopper
Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions
VIAIR Onboard Air
Maxtrax Recovery boards

Attachments

• IMG_9340.jpeg
    IMG_9340.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 24

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've got the white version on my truck and also put one on my dads. I agree with everything you said. It's a quality product that is affordable and does look like it'll stand up to the test of time.

The_mtbchris

Reaction score
I've got the white version on my truck and also put one on my dads. I agree with everything you said. It's a quality product that is affordable and does look like it'll stand up to the test of time.
Yeah I am thoroughly enjoying this little light bar that could. The build quality is the biggest thing for me. It’s barely more than some eBay light bars and built 10x better.

Users who are viewing this thread