5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service shifter

flakkoflores

Reaction score
I have a 2019 RAM laramie with 94k miles a couple days ago the service shifter chime came on didnt think nothing of it..fast forward to today 5.13.24 the dash lit up like a christmas tree the wipers went crazy the fan was going wild power steering went out. I hear alot of people been having the same problems anyone have a clue as to wut the solution was to the problem

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2019 RAM laramie with 94k miles a couple days ago the service shifter chime came on didnt think nothing of it..fast forward to today 5.13.24 the dash lit up like a christmas tree the wipers went crazy the fan was going wild power steering went out. I hear alot of people been having the same problems anyone have a clue as to wut the solution was to the problem
Have you ever replaced your battery?

Reactions: c3k

flakkoflores

Reaction score
Yes i replaced starter and alternator as well problem still persists

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Water intrusion in the back, module failing, poor ground connection, just to mention few possible causes.
What DTC`s are being thrown?

flakkoflores

Reaction score
Man like 10 of them popped up but its something that has to do with can bus idk wut that means

Users who are viewing this thread