5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM Replay Question

johncarlo11

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a prospective buyer and I just had some questions about how SiriusXM works on the new Uconnect. I presume replay of songs is available? If you switch back and forth between stations is the replay buffer still in place on each channel? Is it up to an hour on each channel? Is it possible to rewind/fast forward from the steering wheel controls or does it require touch screen input?

Thanks!

Like a lot of stuff I read about this truck, but Sirius is pretty important to me (so is AC too though!)

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. It'll save an hour for each station in your presets and also start at the beginning of the current song when you change to that station.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Is this a for-sure fact because when I went to the dealer they were clueless about this. Has anyone actually tried it?

sgk

Reaction score
Not sure with the new Rams as I'm still waiting but with my Challenger, it will do that with half the stations but not all. Half of them will let me rewind for as long as was in the vehicle no matter if I switch to other stations or not. Other station will only allow you to rewind as long as you're on that same station once you switch and go back then that's where rewind option is available from. Just depends on the station.
Now I think the new Rams are upgraded from my vehicle so I apologize if you already knew this but there is a chance this is the same.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is this a for-sure fact because when I went to the dealer they were clueless about this. Has anyone actually tried it?

I've got almost 5,000 miles on my RAM and use it daily. It starts recording once you turn on the truck.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
You have to enable the "play from the beginning" feature in UConnect under SXM settings, just FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread