5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stevieb92’s 2024 Ram 1500 Rebel GT build thread

stevieb92

Reaction score
This thread is for posting info and details about the mods I make to my 2024 Ram 1500 Rebel GT. The first one is of course window tint. I had the front windows tinted to match the rear and also all the rear windows tinted with a light film since I wanted ceramic for heat rejection. Very happy with how it turned out!

IMG_2034.jpeg

IMG_2036.jpeg

stevieb92

Reaction score
For mod #3, I installed a Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions phone mount in the upper dash. These mounts are super sturdy and they make various designs. I went with the non charging mount since I will likely plug it in anyway. These look cleaner and are smaller so they don’t look as bulky when your phone isn’t in the mount.

IMG_2055.jpeg

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice Truck! Window tint is an essential first modification. I have the MagSafe Bulletpoint mount too, and have been really happy with it. Great products.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Nice Truck! Window tint is an essential first modification. I have the MagSafe Bulletpoint mount too, and have been really happy with it. Great products.
Thanks! It's amazing how much heat the tint helps block. I had the Bulletpoint equipment in my Jeep and really liked it. Super sturdy and holds the phones well.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Mod #4 is a set of Rek Gen Merica mud flaps. I chose the grey color accent since I’m going with gun metal grey wheels later this year. These mud flaps are very nice. They are about 1/4 inch thick yet flexible. A lot of adjustment and seem like they will be durable.
IMG_2081.jpeg

stevieb92

Reaction score
Mod #5 is some sill protection I made from some cheap stuff off of Amazon. I wasn’t too thrilled about the options I’ve seen so I went my own way. I’m not sure if I’ll keep them or not. I guess I’ll see how they hold up. It’s some cheap carbon fiber style of thick tape. Nothing special.

IMG_2110.jpeg

IMG_2111.jpeg

Jedi9

Reaction score
This thread is for posting info and details about the mods I make to my 2024 Ram 1500 Rebel GT. The first one is of course window tint. I had the front windows tinted to match the rear and also all the rear windows tinted with a light film since I wanted ceramic for heat rejection. Very happy with how it turned out!

View attachment 177174

View attachment 177175
Hey stevieb, what is the percentage on the front door window tint?

stevieb92

Reaction score
Hey stevieb, what is the percentage on the front door window tint?
If I remember what the tint guy said, I think it’s 20 on the front. I’ll have to double check.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Next mod for my Rebel GT is a set of side steps. I picked up the GoRhino RB20 with Bedliner coating a couple weeks ago and installed them today. I really like them. Super sturdy and the coating adds just enough grip that you won’t slip when they are wet. I highly recommend them.

RB20_01.jpg

RB20_02.jpg

stevieb92

Reaction score
I tackled two things this weekend. Decided the front end needed a little more color. My Jeep Rubicon that I traded had the red tow hooks so I went the same route. I also removed the rear cover from the lower grille mesh in preparation for a hidden lightbar. It was a pain in the *** without removing the bumper but it’s possible. Warning, you will most likely fling a few cuss words in the process. I’d like to know the reason the RAM engineers added that cover. It doesn’t seem necessary to me, especially when not all trim levels had it. Enough babbling…

IMG_2187.jpeg

IMG_2188.jpeg

IMG_2190.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread