5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5 Box requires service . . .

irishwake63

Reaction score
did they send out another bad update that many have to pay to get their radios working again? I wish I still had my F150

Shlippery

Reaction score
did they send out another bad update that many have to pay to get their radios working again? I wish I still had my F150
Not sure. Still no update or message from RamCares over PM. I have followed up with them twice over the past 10 days or so bur haven’t heard anything back.

garrettgc

Reaction score
Hello MidnightExpre$$,

Thank you for updating Ram Cares on your experience, we are glad to hear that everything is all working well. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

William
Ram Cares
I am experiencing the same "uconnect box requires servicing" in my 2023 Ram 1500 Limited. Can you assist me with getting this issue resolved? Thanks

Shlippery

Reaction score
RamCares replied on May 2nd and asked if I had called UConnect. I said yes and that they did not give any fixes or information aside from try to wait for another update. Haven’t heard back from them since. Not much else I can do.. tried dealer, RamCares and UConnect but all I have gotten was “wait to see if another update resolves it”. Kind of a bummer they would put something into their vehicles that they don’t know how to service. I don’t blame anyone at the dealer, they were nice and honest in that they don’t have much information or insight as to how to resolve issues with that system.

Users who are viewing this thread