5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update screwed climate control.

jjfranco

Reaction score
On my 2022 Limited Longhorn I lost climate control with the latest update. Took it to the dealer and they “fixed it” NOPE, still having the same issue. Individual temperature control is done. Temperature by degrees is gone, the temperature resets to the coldest once I change the page… it is ridiculous.

RebelChip

Reaction score
On my 2022 Limited Longhorn I lost climate control with the latest update. Took it to the dealer and they “fixed it” NOPE, still having the same issue. Individual temperature control is done. Temperature by degrees is gone, the temperature resets to the coldest once I change the page… it is ridiculous.
Make sure your climate tempetures are in "sync" for both driver side and passenger side. After I had the update done I thought my tempeture was screwed up too. For some reason it set the temp to "Lo " on my passenger side. Once I turned the sync back on and set the tempeture to my liking everything was back to normal.

jjfranco

Reaction score
Make sure your climate tempetures are in "sync" for both driver side and passenger side. After I had the update done I thought my tempeture was screwed up too. For some reason it set the temp to "Lo " on my passenger side. Once I turned the sync back on and set the tempeture to my liking everything was back to normal.
I lost the sync button. My controls look basic. The seat heater and the ventilation function appear but that is it.

n8zcc

Reaction score
The results of these updates are crazy. I've read so many different results that I'm scared of any more updates.

In the last update, I lost my audio output, heads-up display settings, and Android Auto. The next ignition cycle a few hours later fix the audio but AA didn't come back for two days. I had to reconfigure my HUD settings manually.

I'd rather go to the dentist, five times, than go to the service department just once.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you reboot the radio by pressing and holding the power button on the volume knob for about 15 seconds yet?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep have tried anything but a factory reset.
Gotta do the factory reset then. Everyone else that had your same issue has already resolved it with either a soft or factory reset.

Users who are viewing this thread