5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

gomango392

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240422_185515_831.jpg
    IMG_20240422_185515_831.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20240422_185804_424.jpg
    IMG_20240422_185804_424.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20240329_082525_208.jpg
    IMG_20240329_082525_208.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 49

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Decided I'm gonna buy out my lease for now, I think. Priced some new trucks from other brands recently, and I just can't make a switch make sense, financially. Other than tracking down my leak issues, it's been a great truck and the first I've actually loved after 3 years of ownership. Changed the oil over the weekend and added a drain valve to the oil pan. I was going to do a filter relocation kit at the same time, but I need to do some fab work on a bracket for it. If I start working on it now in my spare time, I'll have 4-5k miles to get it done :LOL:
1714397617424.png

utlong31

Reaction score
0349f6d7b19119f7d5c8ccc74cc3fad2.jpg

It got a good cleaning yesterday .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utahtrapper

Reaction score
Researched forever and These guys are GOOD!
They are the only ones to also do Aviation. Boeing even has a Contract with them.

PCS Pro Coating Suppliers | System X Ceramic Coatings

Official distributors of System X Ceramic Coatings: Permanent Protection for Cars, Motorcycles, Aircrafts, Boats and the delicate, fine Surfaces of Home.
systemx-pcs.com

Just got it done by my Boat Guy and WOW. He did all Trim, Door Jams and Windows and Wheels.
Here in SWF he does Boats Yachts, Airplanes etc.. He said he tried several Pro only products and this is what he settled on and his customers love.
Came to My House to do it.

Shine Masters are the Local Company​

Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Tire Vehicle

Jopipe17

Reaction score
Replaced my factory 8.4 radio with a linkswell 15.6". Installed myself, no issues with the install.
Have you ever had to service your rear brakes? Seen on linkswell it says you have to put factory radio back in to service brakes since there's no way of disabling parking brake on linkswell. If that's the case that would suck having to swap it back out jus to service brakes unless there's a way you can totally disable it.

Jopipe17

Reaction score
Replaced my factory 8.4 radio with a linkswell 15.6". Installed myself, no issues with the install.
Ever had to service brakes with that linkswell? Seen you have to put factory radio back in to disable parking brake when doing rear brakes and linkswell doesn't have way to do so. That would suck having to put back factory then changing back. Unless there's a way to totally disable it then put the linkswell in

VegasRob55

Reaction score
Got my Borla Touring exhaust installed today, like everyone else it’s definitely louder than I expected so I’m definitely happy I went with the Touring. We’ll see how it grows on me, the resonators aren’t out of the question right now.
Nice! Don't do resonators. You will kill it completely. I have the Borla S-Type catback, and after 5-years of daily driving with them, I still smile when I step on it. Best mod to my truck, hands down. I will never buy another brand exhaust again. Borla for the win

Utahtrapper

Reaction score
Just went outside and picked mine off the front porch! Got the exact same one. Nice packing, thought I was getting Gold Bars> LOL

Just wanted to ask as I got one also. Is it an eyeglass Bag?????? for the center compartment.

Did You remove the original insert? I tried to leave it in but that was a No Go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread