5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wraps

blacksheep37

Reaction score
Does anybody possibly have your recommendation for a place that will wrap the truck? Preferably somewhere near northern New Jersey. Thank you

mplaramie

Reaction score
Does anybody possibly have your recommendation for a place that will wrap the truck? Preferably somewhere near northern New Jersey. Thank you
I don't but interested too. Also what would be the approximate cost?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've gotten quotes ranging from 3500-6000. This was only for the white body panels on my truck (no bumpers, grille, fender flares, and sunroof). All of those included an in-depth wash/cleaning but no paint correction such as chips or scratches. This was over a year ago though, so prices may have changed.

disarm

Reaction score
I just had the high-impact areas of my truck (front bumper, grill, front portion of hood, mirrors, door handle insets) done at a place in central CT for $1600. I also had him tint the front windows to match the rear for another $200. He uses all Xpel products and did a great job... can't tell the film is there unless you run your hand over the edge of the hood line, otherwise it's invisible.

It's not that close to you, but the guy works on a lot of high-end cars and does great work. His website quotes $2400 for "full nose" wrap (everything in front of windshield) and $9000 to wrap an entire truck.

CT Ceramic Coatings/Northern CT Professional Detailing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread