5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Running Boards same as 2024?

flyswatter

Reaction score
I can't seem to find anything online, but does anybody know if the 2025 has same compatibility as the 2024 or older for running boards. Picking up the 2025 tomorrow. Just a big horn, so not standard (they really should be).

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes they are still the same, I just had some put on yesterday. I got the black flat ones. I like them as they sit closer to the body then the tubular ones I had on my 2019.

1715733172806.jpeg

flyswatter

Reaction score
Yes they are still the same, I just had some put on yesterday. I got the black flat ones. I like them as they sit closer to the body then the tubular ones I had on my 2019.

View attachment 183219
Perfect. Thanks for the info.

Nice looking tuck. That's the same color as my 21. I ended up adding black rain guards and black emblems and it really helped break up the grey.

Agreed, I like the flat black ones. That's what I have on my 21, but the dealer bought them for me when I got the truck, so I have to trade them in with the truck.

Where did you get them? Are they official MOPAR? I was just gonna grab whatever I can find on amazon. LOL

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Perfect. Thanks for the info.

Nice looking tuck. That's the same color as my 21. I ended up adding black rain guards and black emblems and it really helped break up the grey.

Agreed, I like the flat black ones. That's what I have on my 21, but the dealer bought them for me when I got the truck, so I have to trade them in with the truck.

Where did you get them? Are they official MOPAR? I was just gonna grab whatever I can find on amazon. LOL
I got them from the dealer, I worked them into the deal when I bought the truck. Yea I had two black Rams before this one and while they look great clean they require a lot of work to keep them that way. So far I am liking the silver though.

Users who are viewing this thread